A lot happens in an admissions office in January! We are excited that so many high school seniors and transfer students are seeking admission to our one-of-a-kind university. There is no other place like Kettering-- where excellent academics, state-of-the-art laboratories and the co-op program join together to provide the best educational experience that a student can possibly have. No one else does STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) and business like we do!
- Students may still apply for admission to Kettering University, so if you know of any high school seniors who are still searching for that elusive college... Kettering may be the one! And... academic scholarships are still available for those who qualify.
- In January you may begin filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Remember that Kettering University offers a fixed tuition guarantee for all undergraduates! This is designed to assist you in planning the cost for your student's entire degree program at Kettering. Learn more about fixed tuition here. (The cost for new students who enroll in the summer and fall of 2013 will be set and announced by early March.)
- Students already accepted and who have chosen to attend Kettering may soon begin the next steps in the enrollment process. These steps include submitting a deposit, signing up for a residence hall room, and preparing a resume for that all-important co-op job search.
- Watch for mail that describes all of these steps (and more) in greater detail!
- We're offering an abundance of on-campus programs, including our next Dog Day campus open house and the Prep for Success programs for accepted students. Take a tour, meet your co-op manager, meet some professors and students, see some cool labs! Learn more about our programs at www.kettering.edu/visit
Is your student accepted to Kettering University? Congratulations! You may easily refer to our next steps page on our web site for more information.